SunPass, like other products, comes with promotional offers and even discounts from time to time. SunPass is one of the most popular and widely used transponders in the southeastern U.S.
It boasts an impressive user base of 13 million motorists. The SunPass Mini and SunPass Pro transponders are variants of the SunPass.
You’ve probably seen terms such as “Get SunPass and Save” and “SunPass Credit” here and there. It’s enough to spike curiosity and makes you wonder what SunPass has in stock for its loyal customers.
SunPass Promo Code December 2022
SunPass promo codes are tied to certain factors, like other products or brands. For instance, if you don’t reside in any state within the southeastern region of the U.S, you’ll probably not get any promotional offers from SunPass.
In some other instances, the promo code may be linked to a designated minimum number of transactions with your SunPass account. Also, the SunPass promo code may be linked to first-time users (to welcome them and encourage them to keep using SunPass).
SunPass has upped its game and improved its online store, which enhances the digital shopping experience of current and prospective SunPass users. This includes excellent offers and juicy deals on occasions such as flash sales.
SunPass offers several promo codes on trusted and reputable coupon sites, which helps SunPass users save some bucks on certain purchases.
The SunPass team is constantly updating the site with great coupon offers, from which loyal customers have benefited. They, in turn, have been generous with positive reviews on SunPass products.
When searching for SunPass promo codes on coupon websites, always seek out the ones with the “active” or “verified” tag to enhance your chances of getting a valid promo code. Promo codes have a clock on them.
- This promo code gives you good offers, deals, and prices this September. It expires on the 24th of September.
- This promo code offers SunPass users an average discount of $22.87 on SunPass products. It expires on the 21st of September.
- This promo code gives you a rebate of 25% when you drive through Garcon Bridge in Santa Rosa County, Florida.
- This promo code gives a rebate of 40% to drivers of 2-axle vehicles that have made at least 28 trips with the SunPass transponder.
- This promo code is for SunPass on Amazon.
There are so many more active SunPass coupons and voucher codes that you can take advantage of.
The short answer is yes. They also intend to make discounts a regular part of their business with customers. On special occasions like the SunPass anniversary, the brand offers juicy discounts to its customers to reduce the SunPass cost.
Added to these discounts are also eye-catching gifts that will create a fond memory of SunPass in your mind. SunPass also provides discounts for end-of-the-year purchases or trips. There are even SunPass discounts for students.
In addition to these discounts, SunPass brought something even better; SunPass Savings Program.
On the 1st of September, 2022, the Department of Transportation in Florida initiated the SunPass Savings program.
This program is designed to provide SunPass Savings credit to loyal SunPass customers for six months. Incredible, right?
As with other discounts, certain conditions must be met or satisfied to be eligible for the SunPass discounts and Savings program.
Eligibility Criteria for the SunPass Savings Program
- You must be a frequent SunPass user (a minimum of 40 paid transactions via your SunPass transponder within a month) to be an automatic beneficiary of a 20% SunPass Savings credit.
- The vehicle axle profile should be 2-axles.
SunPass Savings program offers 25% credit to motorists with at least 80 paid monthly transactions. For the next six months, SunPass savings credit will be sent to the accounts of eligible SunPass users on the 10th of every month.
There’s no need to fill out any registration form for the SunPass savings program. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you’re automatically a beneficiary of the program for the entire period it will be active.
You should also know that the savings credit isn’t per account but per transponder. So if you’re using more than one SunPass transponder and they have a minimum of 40 paid transactions, that means each transponder will have 20% savings credit. The SunPass savings program applies to transponders on rentals as well.
The SunPass savings credit is valid in certain toll facilities in Florida. They include:
- Alligator Alley
- Turnpike Mainline (SR 91 / SR 821)
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- I-4 Connector
- Polk Parkway (SR 570)
- Sawgrass Expressway (SR 869)
- First Coast Expressway (SR 23)
- Veterans Expressway (SR 589)
- Beachline West (SR 528) MP 31-46
- 0-3, Seminole Expressway (SR 417) MP 38-55 A/B
- Garcon Point Bridge
- Beachline East (SR 528) MP 0-8
- Suncoast Parkway (SR 589)
- Wekiva Parkway (SR 429)
- Mount Plymouth Rd to SR 46
- Pinellas Bayway
- Express lanes
- Western Beltway (SR 429) MP 0-11
- Southern Connector Extension (SR 417)
You can redeem SunPass promo codes via the SunPass checkout system or a compatible checkout system.
SunPass usage has its perks and benefits. It’s the brand’s way of appreciating its loyal and long-standing customers.
SunPass users who aren’t eligible for the SunPass savings program can still enjoy other promotional offers via SunPass promo codes or vouchers on reliable coupon platforms.
Special events such as Black Fridays, Flash Sales, and anniversaries are the best time to scout for the best deals and offers on SunPass products.