When it comes to renting cars, people often have various preferences. Some prefer the convenience of a sedan, while others want the adventure of a convertible. If you’re going to rent a convertible, you might wonder if Enterprise Rent-A-Car has them in its fleet. In this article, we’ll answer that question and provide a comprehensive guide on renting a convertible from Enterprise.
Does Enterprise Rent Convertibles?
Yes, Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers convertibles for rent. However, not all locations have them available. It’s best to call your local Enterprise office to confirm if they have convertibles in their fleet.
How to Rent a Convertible from Enterprise
Renting a convertible from Enterprise is easy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the Enterprise website or call your local office
- Choose the location, date, and time you want to pick up and drop off the car
- Select the car type “Convertible” from the available options
- Enter your personal information and payment details
- Review your reservation and confirm it
Benefits of Renting a Convertible
There are several benefits to renting a convertible, including:
- Enjoying the open air and beautiful scenery
- Feeling more connected to your surroundings
- Experiencing the thrill of driving a sports car
- Making your road trip or vacation more memorable
- Turning heads and getting attention from others
Factors to Consider Before Renting a Convertible
Before renting a convertible, there are a few factors you should consider, including:
- Weather conditions: Convertibles are best enjoyed in warm and sunny weather. If you rent a convertible in a cold or rainy season, you might not get the best experience.
- Luggage space: Convertibles typically have limited luggage space, so if you travel with many bags, you might want to consider a different car type.
- Budget: Convertibles are generally more expensive to rent than other car types, so make sure you’re comfortable with the price before making a reservation.
- Comfort: Convertibles have a different driving experience than other cars, and some might be less comfortable. A convertible might not be the best option if you have back or neck problems.
How to Save Money on Renting a Convertible
Renting a convertible can be expensive, but there are ways to save money. Here are some tips:
- Book in advance: The earlier you book, the more likely you are to get a better deal.
- Check for discounts: Enterprise offers various discounts, such as AAA and military discounts. Check their website or call your local office to see if you qualify.
- Compare prices: Use online comparison tools to compare prices from different car rental companies.
- Avoid airport locations: Airport locations are typically more expensive than non-airport locations, so consider picking up your car from a different location.
Insurance Considerations When Renting a Convertible
When renting a car, it’s essential to understand the insurance options available. Enterprise offers different types of insurance, including:
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW): Covers the cost of damage to the rental car.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI): Covers medical expenses for the driver and passengers.
- Supplemental Liability Protection (SLP): Provides additional liability coverage if you cause an accident.
Before renting a car, check with your insurance provider to see if your policy covers rental cars. If not, consider purchasing the CDW and PAI options from Enterprise.
In conclusion, Enterprise Rent-A-Car does offer convertibles for rent, although not all locations have them available. Renting a convertible can be a fun and exciting experience, but it’s essential to consider the factors mentioned above before making a reservation. By following the tips and advice in this article, you can have a memorable and enjoyable rental experience with Enterprise.